We are closed on Sundays.
Preparation of Beverage Containers
In order to serve you faster and better, please sort your materials at your convenience before arriving at the recycling center. Please bring your materials clean and dry. Otherwise, we reserve the right to reduce payments, or take other customers first.
- Aluminum cans must be clean, dry & free of any contamination.
- Do not mix with any aluminum foil, cat food cans or any other aluminum product.
- You can bring those in a separate bag.
- Plastic must be separated by plastic types and into CRV & Non-CRV
- CRV plastics include most ready-to-drink beverage containers.
- Non-CRV beverage Plastic#1(PET), and Plastic#2(HDPE) that is opaque such as milk jugs will be recycled but we do not pay for them due to their low values.
- Please sort glass by color: Clear, Brown and Green.
- Separate CRV & Non-CRV.
- Please be aware that, windshields, pane glass, mirrors, Pyrex, light bulbs & ceramic objects are not recyclable.